Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, March 31, 2008

My Net Worth and April Challenge

I decided to find out what my net worth was and I am so sad to report that I have a negative net worth! Why do I have a negative net worth, well one of main reasons is the automobile loan and the other is simply I do not have any substantial assets, I do not own my home and I do not have much in savings. With this said, I have realized that I need to be a bit more proactive and aggressive toward my debt repayment plan.

For the month of April I am going on a spending strike. Anybody want to join me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! What exactly do you mean by spending strike? No spending AT ALL? Or just spending on necessities, no wants? Hmm, I like the idea of spending as little as possible. Fill me in, I might join you! :)

Emergency Fund