Well the weekend is coming to an end, as promised I added a bunch of coupon links the right, so enjoy. I did go grocery shopping and I successfully kept to my list. My trip to Kohl's was also a success, only spent .42 for the tax on the new can opener, so I was pretty proud of myself for not succumbing to the many tempting sales. I decided to finally take a crack at baking bread, so I used a beginner's bread recipe, happy to report the bread came out pretty good. I am also starting to reorganize my kitchen, taking it one step at a time. I go to church on Saturday, this way I can still sleep in on Sundays, well they received a lot of plants during Easter and were giving them away, so I took an Azalea bush to plant around my house; guess what I will be doing next weekend!!
This morning made snicker-doodles for my daughter and friends, they are simple but yummy treat. Then we had to go out to meet my friend for lunch, this has been planned before the month of April, so I had a bit of $$ set aside for the occasion, however I only spent $6.00 because lunch was on them and I paid the tip. I also decided to make lemon bars, hopefully they will come out good. As you can see, cooking keeps me busy, it is by far my favorite hobby. Need to finish my assignment for school tonight and cook the tenderloin for dinner this week.


1 comment:
Sounds like you had a really great weekend! OH, I love snickerdoodles, yum!! :) Enjoy!
Post a Comment