Bills that need catching up!!!

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Summer Wrap Up


Don't ya love the apple tree pic I took!

It has been two months since my last posting, time flies by when you are having fun! Since then I started my new job, attended several more concerts , passed my two classes with A and B+ and just enjoyed the summer.

The responsibilities of my new job is similar to previous job, however I am now performing analysis and I am always busy! This makes the work day fly by and now I actually take my lunch away from my desk and enjoy it. The people at my new job are sincerely nice and I feel very much in place.

The classes I took kept me busy until the middle of August. I wrote three short papers, gave three speeches and took three exams. Even though summer classes are more intense, its great to get them out of the way!

I ended up going to five concerts this summer! I took my daughter to see No Doubt and Creed, Then my friend and I saw Nickelback and attended Crue Fest! Finally I went to see Jake Owen and Kenny Chesney with my mom and daughter. Even though it rained at each concert I had lawn seats, I had the best summer.

The only trip I took over the summer was to visit my mom last weekend. We went to the Kenny Chesney concert Friday night, then on Saturday we went apple picking and then just hung out.

I had a few dates over the summer, but nothing really has panned out, probably because I am really not interested in anybody, but I get the you gotta stay in the game. So I just go on the occasional date to see what happens without any expectations or pressure on myself. I have other things to do to worry about dating. Oh yeah I also continued with the yoga because I love it!!!

So that wraps my Summer 2009, a lot of rain, but tons of memories and fun!

Financial Slacker Out...

No comments:

Emergency Fund