Bills that need catching up!!!

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Busy Days!

Seriously its has been crazy at my job, the crescendo of the busiest time of the year has hit its peak, but now it's all about catching up on work that was pushed under the carpet.  It's all good though!

So here is the bad still working at the diner; my husband is still unemployed and we still have a ton of bills to catch up on; but I am really taking things is stride.  Good news is that I did receive a promotion and raise and my daughter is doing well in school.  The ugly is our AC is not working but we have a worry-free contract with the electric company and they will be out here on Friday to take a look at the unit, the other ugly is the washer is not working, again we have the same contract with the electric company, but haven't made that appointment yet to get it looked at.

Other than me being super busy with work and figuring out what to do about all the bills, I feel pretty calm.  

Financial Slacker Chic out...

No comments:

Emergency Fund