Bills that need catching up!!!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Clutter is Expensive!

When ever my little one outgrows clothes or I have unwanted clothes, I have been just throwing them in a basket in the hall closet. Well over the long holiday weekend, I finally went into the hall closet to bag the clothes up and take them to the salvation army when I found window films that I bought on sales at the end of last winter. I live in house built in the 60's and the windows are terribly drafty, right now I cannot afford to replace the windows, so the window film is an inexpensive way to save on the gas bill during the winter months.

Last month I bought window films to prepare for winter; so when I found these in the closet, I thought how this clutter that I have in the closet cost me $35.00. Luckily I still had the reciept and promptly went back and returned the window films for a full refund. So remember to clean out your closets, you never know what treasures you will find!

1 comment:

Kevin Surbaugh said...

I am working on an article/post about this based on some comments I read by Larry Winget (of A & E's Big Spender).

should be interesting.

Emergency Fund