New week and I just received preliminary notice that the first interview I went on two weeks agao will be sending me an offer letter at the end of this week, beginning of next. I still have not heard back from the second company interviewed with, but that is okay, the commute would be 45 minutes a day without traffic, I can not imagine how long it would be with the grueling traffic we have around here! The third company I interviewed with on Wednesday contacted me yesterday to come and meet with the "big" boss, I then got the thumbs up from the potential supervisior, I have a feeling that they will also send me an offer letter by the beginning of next week.
In addition to the impromtu second interview on Monday, I already had an interview scheduled for after work. That interview went well although I felt that I am overqualified for the position an decided that this job is what I am looking for as a career. I have two more interviews left this week and then I will have to make a decision and that is going to be tough.


No comments:
Post a Comment