Bills that need catching up!!!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

May Madness!

Its very obvious I have been absent for the month of May considering this is my first post for the month! I went on two separate business trip this month along with a long weekend at my mother's place. Basically I was gone for two weeks this month. I have slacked off this month with my home being cluttered, dining out too many times and shopping. Honestly I have been feeling very unfocused and disorganized since my return home on Monday. I took the day off on Tuesday, figuring I would catch up on chores around the house, instead I ran unproductive errands around town. As I sat on my couch on Tuesday looking over my mint.com account, I realized that I even though I went on a no-spending spree during the month of April, I made up for it this month. What did I do with the financial discipline in my life this month, well for one thing all the traveling and eating out in the beginning of the month set the tone for the May Madness. Granted I paid all my bills and a threw a few extra dollars on my debt, but I still spent more that I normally would have for clothes and shoes for both me and my little one. However, I am not going to dwell on the mini-shopping spree, instead I will make a conscious decision to not spend too much during the month of June.

No comments:

Emergency Fund