Bills that need catching up!!!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Noteable Wedneday


Its Wednesday, I have spent a total of $5.48 at the grocery store this week for kitty litter. I also spent 4.27 at DD today due to a late start this morning! Other than that, I have brought lunch from home this week and made dinner at home. Tonight is another dinner at home night as well as for the rest of the week. Oh and I must confess I found a gift card for VS, so I went online and bought a few things with the gift card. On a personal note, I have stuck to my personal goal of getting my butt to the gym. I have been sleeping better and feel energized. There you have it!

1 comment:

SavingDiva said...

I would love to have a pet, but I couldn't afford one! :(

I think it's great that you've been sleeping better because you're working out. I need to work out more...

Emergency Fund