Bills that need catching up!!!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

16 Days Until Christmas


I cannot believe there is only 16 days, wait a second 15 days if you don't count today left until Christmas. How many of you out there have completed your gift shopping, better yet, have you even started? My Christmas budget this year is $850.00. I started shopping early this year and now only need to pick up a gift cards for my Secret Santa, gift for my Uncle and gift cards as stocking stuffers for the kiddies. I am pretty psyched that I will be under budget after the rest of the items are purchased!

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Setting a limit, shopping early is insurance for your budget. Good for you. You're way ahead of most other folks. Although, this economic climate leads people to do those things out of necessity. Best wishes and Happy Holidays!
Jerry
www.leads4insurance.com

Emergency Fund