This year my daughter and I decided to adopt two children for Christmas. I picked out two names from a tree and purchased gifts for those children. My daughter helped by wrapping the presents and placing bows on top. We both felt great that we could give a gift a child who will truly appreciate it. Since this was a spur of the moment decision, I admit I went above my Christmas budget this year, but that doesn't matter. All that counts are the smiles on those two children on Christmas morning and the warmness in my heart!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Secret Santa
This year my daughter and I decided to adopt two children for Christmas. I picked out two names from a tree and purchased gifts for those children. My daughter helped by wrapping the presents and placing bows on top. We both felt great that we could give a gift a child who will truly appreciate it. Since this was a spur of the moment decision, I admit I went above my Christmas budget this year, but that doesn't matter. All that counts are the smiles on those two children on Christmas morning and the warmness in my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You have made incredible gains in reducing your debt since beginning your blog. Happy New Year.
Post a Comment