Even though my family is not of Hispanic Descent, I find it fun to acknowledge Cinco De Mayo. Originally for dinner I was going to make beef burritos, however my daughter requested tacos instead. She also said it would be fun if we invited all her friends over for a fiesta, I quickly squashed that idea!
I still have not figured out my budget for May, but I was able to transfer $150 into my savings account today, and another $50 transfer is scheduled for Monday. By Monday I have two-thirds of my goal saved up! I also will be paying off one credit card this week (balance of $198), paid off spring semester today and figured out that even though I have called twice to pay off my garbage bill, it still has not hit my account. I decided just to send in a check because they unable to properly complete a credit card payment over the phone. Now I am off to call the garbage company for the third time (sighs).
Financial Slacker out...
I still have not figured out my budget for May, but I was able to transfer $150 into my savings account today, and another $50 transfer is scheduled for Monday. By Monday I have two-thirds of my goal saved up! I also will be paying off one credit card this week (balance of $198), paid off spring semester today and figured out that even though I have called twice to pay off my garbage bill, it still has not hit my account. I decided just to send in a check because they unable to properly complete a credit card payment over the phone. Now I am off to call the garbage company for the third time (sighs).
Financial Slacker out...



No comments:
Post a Comment