Monday I went to one of my assignments and earned $15 cash in hand. I finally was able to figure out why the garbage company never charged me the $26.15 I owed, it was because I had a credit on my account. However I still had to pay a $78. 45 for the current amount due. I also renewed my VOIP for the year at $19.95.
Tuesday I spent $21.25 to fill up my car and went to another assignment for $15 cash in hand.
Neither one of the days I would consider spending since I did not actually buy anything, but pay for bills and a necessity to get me to work.
Financial Slacker out...
Tuesday I spent $21.25 to fill up my car and went to another assignment for $15 cash in hand.
Neither one of the days I would consider spending since I did not actually buy anything, but pay for bills and a necessity to get me to work.
Financial Slacker out...


No comments:
Post a Comment