Bills that need catching up!!!

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

I missed the memo!

Apparently it's It's Women's Money Week!

Take a look at Women’s Money Week 2012 website and see what they have to offer.  The theme is "7days. 7 topics. 100's of Ways to Get Ahead"  This is the first annual event from March 5-11, 2012.

Topics for each day of this week are:
  • Monday:  Entrepreneurship / Making Money
  • Tuesday:  Relationships & Money
  • Wednesday:  Saving & Investing
  • Thursday:  Budgeting
  • Friday:  Money in Your 20s/30s/40s/50s/Retirement
  • Saturday:  Debt
  • Sunday:  Goals / Taking Action
There will be daily contest and prizes as well!

It's looks to be a place to gather information from experts and bloggers.  I am really looking forward to perusing the website this week and seeing what I advice and experiences I can use to improve my financial life.

Financial Slacker Chic out...

No comments:

Emergency Fund