Bills that need catching up!!!

Thursday, March 01, 2012

March Madness

Seriously I can't believe its March 1st, Spring is right around the corner!!!  

February was a pretty successful month and I know March will be the same.  I was able to finalize our budget over the weekend and our budget for March started on Feb 27. 

Expense Category Budget Actual Difference
Home $3,568.36 $0.00 $3,568.36
Groceries/Dining $465.00 $24.07 $440.93
Kids' Expenses $150.00 $48.75 $101.25
Auto $1,562.64 $0.00 $1,562.64
Gym Dues/Prescriptions $58.85 $0.00 $58.85
Insurance $374.63 $0.00 $374.63
Debt Obligations $2,837.74 $35.00 $2,802.74
Other Expenses $225.00 $0.00 $225.00
Entertainment $51.49 $0.00 $51.49
Pet Expense $15.00 $0.00 $15.00
 

 
Total March Expenses $9,308.71 $107.82  

March's expense will be about $1000K less than February, mainly due to only one Mortgage payment (the actual March Payment) this month. 

March Financial Goals:
  • Get last credit card up to current.
  • Put at least an extra $100 on one of the car payment to get it current
  • Bring in an extra $700 this month
  • Continue to work waitressing job
Wish me luck!!

Financial Slacker Chic out...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad that February went well for you!

Emergency Fund