Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, January 25, 2016

Keep It Moving!!

It is nice to find that your name is an acronym and it is very fitting in my life right now.  Since November 30, 2015 I have been moving along with my goals.  My divorce was finalized by the court on January 8, 2016 and I have changed most of my personal information back to my legal name.  I am very excited and happy to have ME back!  I am just waiting on my new social security card to change everything at work and then it will all be complete.

I also realized that I need to update my resume along with changing my email account associated with all the career sites I am registered to.

So I made a to do list for this action using Google Keep:

Then I have another K.I.M. reminder list which I am most exited about!

 

I am going to keep myself accountable and not let anyone bring me down.  I have goals and I know with hard work and perseverance I will be able to make those goals become reality.

Until the next update...

Financial Slacker Chic out....

No comments:

Emergency Fund