Bills that need catching up!!!

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Staying Serene for 2016

2016 is upon us! Last year flew by so quickly and thankfully able to emotionally heal from all the bullshit in 2014. I know I am in a better place now and I have peace and closure from the past. During the last two weeks of 2015 it was very quiet at work and I took the time to think realistically and logically about my 2016 goals. I wrote down the following goals: Pay off All Debt, go on a nice vacation with my SO, actually go back to school and read 24 books.  Yes these goals are all doable. I have already started paying off the little medical bills that I owe. The last week of December I paid a 72.40 medical bill and a 75.00 library bill. Today I paid three smaller bills totaling 27.10 and started paying down on my AMEX bill (50.00).  I feel very good about my progress so far and I will continue to pay either an entire bill off or at least make a payment out if each paycheck.  I have other news but that can for a longer post 😊. In the next post I will post the listing of my debt as well as my monthly bills and share some other news!

Financial Slacker Chic out...

No comments:

Emergency Fund