Bills that need catching up!!!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Budget Update

Its Friday and only 1 month and four days until Christmas. So far I have spent $414.58 and only five people remaining on my list. One of the those people is my daughter and I just want to pick up a book for her. So far I am remaining under the $850 budget and I do not plan on spending any more than 250, so I should be under budget when all the shopping is complete. My list consist of 20 people and most of them are receiving very inexpensive gifts. I redeemed points from mypoints.com for a gift card and saved money by using one credit at paperbackswap.com. Those items did not cost a thing. I also saved money by shopping throughout the year and finding great sales for the items I was looking for. I will be baking cookies for my dad and brothers as well as other treats to give as gifts. Last year I purchased cute mugs with lids on them for .39 each and I plan to give those out as gifts along with tea cookies. Just remember homemade gifts are great as well as a dinner invite to those who are single or away from their families!

No comments:

Emergency Fund