Bills that need catching up!!!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Objectives for November


Its November already, only 1 month and 20 days until Christmas, so I hope all of you out there who celebrate this holiday have already started their gift shopping! My original holiday budget has been set for $750.00 but I am going to increase this to $1,000.00 because of the gift idea I have for my daughter and I do not want to go over my budget and since its my budget, I decided to increase it. Since I am still stocked up on food, I am only budgeting $120.00 this month for groceries. I am putting $1000 towards debt this month, $300 towards Christmas Gifts. Since we are planning a long trip to Maine this month, I am putting aside $200.00 for this trip. I will continue to bring my lunch to work no less than 4 times a week and prepare dinner 5 times a week, the other two days will be left over days.

This week's menu was pretty easy:

Mon - Chicken liver and rice
Tues - Chicken Parm with spinach salad
Wed - Chicken Stromboli with salad
Thurs - Chicken and broccoli with rice
Fri - left overs

As you can see we are eating a lot of chicken this week!

No comments:

Emergency Fund