Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Mid-November

More than two weeks into November and I have put $700 towards credit cards, I am not sure that I will make the full $1000 that I planned this month due to a medical bill that I paid $200 on. If you count all my debt together, then I definitely will pay over $1000, and that actually makes me smile now! However I realized that I have spent a little more on dining out that I had actually planned and that is disappointing since its only the middle of November. Oh well no sense in dwelling, just moving forward and do my best not to eat out for the rest of this month and I feel that is going to be tough for me. On a different note, I signed up for a cake decorating class last month and it began last Tuesday, what I didn't realized was the $21. fee was for the entire four week course! I was so happy to hear that, at the first lesson, the instructor was very pleasant and explained the "tools" we needed for the class, I did have to spend an additional $35 but it could have been more if I didn't have coupons and the fact that I had the other items at my house already. That's why its always good to shop at home first before heading to the store, you might find out you already have what you need!

No comments:

Emergency Fund