Bills that need catching up!!!

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Pampering myself Yesterday....

Sometimes you just have to pamper yourself!  I have not gone to a a salon in over six months.  My hair was in bad shape, double split ends, it was almost down to my waste and my greys were sprouting everywhere!  Last week I saw an advertisement at ULTA that they were offering Color, Cut and Blowout deal for $50 and I could not pass up that deal.  I know I not suppose to be spending money on wants, but I really really needed this!  My daughter has not had a haircut since almost a year ago and she also colors her hair, so I made her an appointment for Friday.  She has improved in school so much that I feel this is a great reward for a job well done!  The expense a extra this month, but I know we have a bit of wiggle room, so it's all good to put smiles on my face and my princess' face this week.   Just to mention they are also offering 1/2 price off their 20 minutes for $20 Skin Treatments, that means it's only $10!  This special was advertised at the salon, so check it out.  You have to pamper yourself once in a while and feel like a queen for a few hours.

Anybody else have plans for a bit of pampering?

Financial Slacker Chic out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think little splurges like this ae good for you, especially if you get them cheaper! Giving yourself a little boost on the outside can really give your mind and spirit a boost too.

Emergency Fund