Bills that need catching up!!!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Slow Wee

  It's pretty much the beginning of the Memorial Weekend!  My plans for the weekend are pretty low cost too. I did want to see the new Madagascar movie, but apparently it will not be released until June!  How I did not realize that is beyond me; I have about $60 worth of movie cards, but now there are no kid friendly movies to take the girls too.  Oh well squash that idea and figure out something new for Monday.  Monday is the only day I actually have off from both jobs too, so that is a super plus!  I will be working Saturday and Sunday and I really hope it's busy at the diner.  Last weekend I worked three days and made $200 extra dollars!  To be honest, it's pretty much been slow since Palm Sunday and it is very discouraging to be working there for so little money.  Pretty much everything is going well, the final payment for the horse is being made today...yea!!!  It seems like all the bills are going smoothly, not it's about time to start saving money.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend

Financial Slacker Chic out...                      

No comments:

Emergency Fund