Bills that need catching up!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Revelations

February has come and inner revelations have been discovered!  My 40-day challenge is still going, but I thought it would be pretty boring to keep on posting pictures of my bags of trash, not to mention I kind of ran of stuff to actually throw out.  Now I am organizing a drawer a day, makes more sense and I am still dumping clutter, but someday it is not a whole bag!!

I also have realized the past couple of weeks that I spend too much money on a daily basis and will need to re-adjust my attitude towards spending.  I am going to start leaving my debit cards home and only carry cash, if I do not have enough money to pay for something, I will not be able to buy it, end of story!  It's nice to realize things about yourself on your own and have anyone point them out, I feel I will be able to improve myself with this new revelation.  I felt I was not spending any money, but in actuality I am the one who overspends our hard earned cash!

Anyways, I am emerging from my unrealistic cocoon to be the financial butterfly that is able to be the CEO of her own family.  I need to rethink how I view my own earnings and my attitude toward money and not just blame everyone else.  The truth is, the problem lies with the communication factor between me and my DH and the fact that I feel entitled to spend because I make such a good earning.  So off to the drawing board again!!!


Always The Financial Slacker Chic....

No comments:

Emergency Fund