The clutter in my Vanity/Office Room is starting to take a mental toll on me. After I am done working today, I am going to tackle the clutter and clear out this stagnant energy. It is really is weighing me down. The rest of the has has mini-piles of clutter and those are easily remedied, but this room will take a minimum of two hours to complete. I feel that the state of the room is telling of the state of the person, and right now this room is representing how I am feeling. I feel a bit overwhelmed and distracted. One of the first task I will tackle in this room are the piles of clean clothes; they need to be folded or hung and then put away. The next is to organize the stacks of books an actually put them in some type of order and the books I have actually read need to be either donated or placed on Paperback Swap.Finally just keep it consistently clean by spending 15 minutes before bedtime and putting everything in place. This is supposed to be my oasis, yet it's more like a disaster zone!
Paid the mortgage yesterday and we will be making another payment on the 25th of March, then when we make the mortgage payment in April, I think we actually may be caught up. My biggest concern is that my hubby's unemployment will end in April, so that is big decrease in income. So we are vigilantly ensuring that all bills will be caught up by the end of April. One of the ways I am contributing is taking advantage of the fact that the diner is giving me more hours to work. I will be able to bring in about $1,000 a month due to these increase in hours. Of course there is the price I pay of not being able to go to the gym as often as I like and that I am a bit tired. We all have sacrifices to make. My hubby is diligently trying to drum up more business, I really do hope that takes off, we need it. If he could bring in 4Gs a month consistently I would be able to quit the 2nd job. I can only continue to think positive thoughts and hope for the best. Well I am off to finish up my split pea soup, finish up work and then tackle the clutter closet!
Financial Slacker Chic out....




No comments:
Post a Comment