Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Slow Weekend

Well this weekend was not as productive as I hoped.  Friday I heated up a frozen pizza, relaxed and watched TV.  Saturday I did a couple of mini-chores around the house.  I did end up buying this lazy-boy-rocker for only $15 and a 4-cup coffee maker for $4.  The chair had an “old” odor to it, but the frebreze took care of that and the coffee maker works fine, both are great buys in my book.  Now I can save money by making coffee in the morning instead of paying $2 a cup.  



Sunday I had planned to make my weeks’ worth of breakfast, however I had dinner and drinks with my landlord and apparently she like to put about 2 ½ shots of alcohol per drink, I wish I knew this before I had the first drink.  She told me on Sunday morning I probably had eight shots; I only had three drinks!  So obviously, I was not feeling very energetic yesterday, but I did manage to get two loads of laundry done.  So tonight after work, I have some dishes to wash and need to straighten out my apartment.  I think I am going to make a Korean Tofu dish tonight, I have been craving that lately and today’s weather makes it a good day for it!  

Everyone has his or her own recipe I just make it like my mom made it for me with beef, tofu, rice cakes and whatever veggies I have in my fridge.  I think I am just going to make a crust-less quiche for breakfast this week.  I had one breakfast burrito left and that I ate this morning.  I have bacon or breakfast sausage, cauliflower and some other stuff I can mix up and throw in the oven while I cook and clean.  I did a quick inventory of my fridge this morning, I have ½ cheese-steak sub, leftover pizza, and leftover Chinese food.  Lunch this week is leftover Chinese food, chicken noodle soup, meatball w/ Italian rice ball and a chicken and cheese sandwich.  The rest is for my dinner at night, I do not like to waste food!  That pretty much wraps up my weekend and Monday!



Financial Slacker Chic out…

No comments:

Emergency Fund