Bills that need catching up!!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Many Unhappy Returns

The Christmas Gift I purchased for my B/F did not work out as planned so I ended up returning both items. Then he chose a few more gifts and one of those items did not work out either. I am on a return frenzy! First I had to receive a RMA number for each electronic item (three in total), then box it up and mail out. I then take out insurance and want delivery confirmation on each item in case damage occurs while on its destination. Finally the actual return of funds once the RMA has been returned. Oh and I also returned a gift for my daughter because one of my aunts had bought a similar gift for. All in all I will be expecting almost $250.00 back sometime in the next two weeks. Just annoying have to return merchandise, especially when they love to charge a restocking fee on almost everything! Store bought items are much easier, the other day I returned a pair pants that were too big on me. This weekend I will be returning another item and since I can not find the receipt for a $100 item, I will take the store credit and use that for needed new sneakers for both me and my daughter. I am just glad that the holidays are over and I am able to get back on a schedule again!

No comments:

Emergency Fund