Bills that need catching up!!!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Week Ending 16 Jan 2009

This week was not great, but it was not terrible either. During the week I spent a total of $15.00 on eating out due to my inability to make breakfast during the week. I used to make five breakfast burritos/sandwiches each week on Sundays, freeze them and then take one to work each day. Then for no apparent reason I stopped, well guess what this Sunday I will start up again and the recipe is at the bottom. I also made lunch for work this week as well. Dinner was made all week, and only deviated from yesterday's meal because there was no pork chops, so we had corned beef, potatoes and green beans instead. I spent $20 on portable memory I needed for my job and another $22 for my hobby. I did receive an email from two of my returns that my credit will be posted back to my account. I paid off residual tuition and then enrolled in one class for the Spring semester. It please me to know that one of my goals for 2009 is being accomplished started next week. I received my paycheck this week and was happy to see my raise was in there! All my household bill and auto bills are now paid so I am pretty pleased with myself this week. Over the weekend I will be taking inventory of my freezer and pantry items and hopefully not need anything but the bare necessities a the grocery store. The pets need a few items so I have factored in about $25 for them this weekend. I will be making a trip to the post office two mail out a gift for my good friend as well as to send off the final return. I'd like to squeeze in de-cluttering time to gather all my school books and supplies that I will need for my class that starts next week. Looks like I have a busy weekend planned.

Recipe for my breakfast burritos and sandwiches. Burrito: cook one egg in the microwave, loosely covered, for one minute, then heat up two turkey sausage links, lay egg, cheese and sausage on a tortilla, roll and up and there you have a healthy breakfast. Egg sandwiches using english muffins. cook one egg in the microwave, loosely covered, for one minute, then heat up two breakfast patties (I use either veggie patty or turkey sausage patty) lay egg, cheese and sausage on a english muffin, bagel, two pieces of bread.

1 comment:

jpkittie said...

looks like you are off to a decent start!!!! Isn't it funny how things that seem to not make a difference when we are actually doing them (your breakfast) actually ends up costing us more if we don't do them?!?!

Emergency Fund