Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, February 02, 2015

New Week...New Month

I had a productive and long weekend working on my apartment. I posted a lot of items that are for sale to this online “yard-sale” so I hope I can make a little money off of those items, if they aren’t  sold then the clothes go to good will and the other items will go in the trash.

I am pleased to announce that I finally I have a clean living room.  Here are a couple of pictures!  I love my chaise sofa, especially the fact that I can switch the "chaise" part of it to the other end.   The little end tables I purchased at Aldi's for $30 back in October, they aren't the most fabulous pieces, but they match the decor and I am happy with them for the time being.  Of course I sent this picture to my mother, who was more than happy to point out my wastebasket.  Only my Asian mother would point this out lol.

Below is my TV and TV stand, the white/purple drawer isn't going to stay there, it will be gone once my study is set up.  Plus the drawer doesn't match the decor and I feel it looks odd. 

I want to purchase another bookcase, the one pictured here was only $17.99 at Target, but I know I have more books in the boxes/crates in my bedroom.  I am a book lover and it is difficult for me to rid of good books. 




I also started on my bedroom, here are so pictures, as you can see I have a whole wall that needs to be de-cluttered.   It is work in progress and I will be so happy when it’s completed and I have a vanity table again.




I spent my Friday into Saturday with my daughter and it was fun, I hadn't spent that much time with her in a long time and was long over needed. 

Now I just got to get my butt in gear and finish up February's Budget and this weeks meal plan.

Financial Slacker Chic out... 

No comments:

Emergency Fund