Here is how this week's expense were allocated:
Total expenses $621.73
School & Education $151.05
Utilities $250.58
Auto $29.01
Entertainment $14.97
Clothing $21.97
Debt $134.15
Personal Exp $20.00
Yes there is a category for clothing, but those were clothes that my daughter need for gym. They were purchased online from Old Navy from the clearance and bargain areas using the 20% off total purchase plus free shipping coupon code "BFF". The personal expense is my from my "allowance" for the week. I find that it is best for me to give myself a little pocket money and that usually helps ward off any trips to the ATM. I am pretty pleased on how this week has turned out financially.
I know this weekend will not involve a spending spree, but more of a "do" weekend. I need to go to my campus library and study for a couple of hours on Saturday morning, drop off mail as well as perform mundane domestic duties at my home.
My birthday was on Tuesday and my wonderful sweet man gave me a gift certificate to my favorite "spa", so I will be there on Saturday afternoon, receiving a manicure and pedicure treatment. The best part of the certificate is that there is enough for me to go there three different times.
Anyways I do need to sit down, decide on next weeks dinner menu based on what we have in the freezer and pantry. Once that is completed, I will know what produce I will need and these items will not total over $20. All in all it will be a very busy but economical weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment