
I have finally sat down after about a month of ignoring my finances and finally faced them! Its not as grim as I first thought. Granted I my credit card expense went up to $5,800 but I know with self-discipline, I will be able to knock that debt off very soon. Currently I have 500.00 to pay bills with. So I first paid the $121.05 school payment, then I paid the Walmart card off (YEAH) it is only $135.00 I was left with $243.95 I paid the electric bill $118.00 and that will leave me with $125.95. I am not behind on any bills, so I will apply the 125.00 towards the minimum payment for a visa card and throw the rest at the next small credit card amount.
What really has be thrown off a loop is my daughters cheerleading expense , who would have known that it would cost $15.00 for a bow, whatever, this is the first activity she has really enjoyed besides gymnastics, so its worth her happiness. I did cancel my Direct TV, Verizon Phone and Verizon DSL, I went and subscribed to cable and that will save me about $60 a month or $960 a year! Plus the cable internet is more reliable and with my majicjack phone I will only have a phone bill of $20 per year. Money Saved!!!!
I have also resolved to hold myself more accountable by updating my blog more frequently until I am debt free!


1 comment:
Hello Facing the Music....Thanks for connecting on my BLOG as I appreciate the interaction. Also, I wanted to encourage you to stay the course and become debt free. It is a powerful position in life and will create freedom in so many aspects of your life that extend from the financial position. So just some words of encouragement and keep up the good work even in the face of people not understanding, encouraging or supporting. Simplicity in Kansas
Post a Comment