Bills that need catching up!!!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Money Loss Averted


Recently I subscribed to cable TV and internet and the installation was on Tuesday. As a first time customer it was required that I write out a check for the first month's cost and installation. I just remembered to record that check in my spreadsheet, if I hadn't remembered to record that transactions and went ahead and applied the extra 125.00 on a credit card, I would have loss money due to overdraft fees. Thankfully I remembered, but let this be a lesson to always record every transaction you make from your bank account, to include checks, visa debit purchases, online bill pay and other miscellaneous banking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, for sure! Checks always get me because i RARELY use them (on purpose for this specific reason)... but totally, you gotta keep track of all that stuff.

Nice post :)

Emergency Fund