It is going to my a rainy weekend at the shore! Tonight we are making pizzas, that will be fun! My daughter has practice tomorrow at 8 AM, luckily she is getting a ride from one of her coaches. I am going to the DMV to get my license renewed, that will not take long, but its going to cost me :-(. My sweet man and I are going to try to go to the movies on Saturday before noon when tickets are only $6.00 at AMC theaters. I will make a nice Thai meal for him Saturday and then we probably watch Austin Powers since I have never seen any of those movies before. On Sunday I will be getting up early to perform my "volunteer" work duty for my daughter's sports. I get to set up for three different football games this weekend; but that is better than paying $200 for not doing a couple hours of work! I also need to write up my short grocery list and get to the store, but I am only capping the groceries at $40 for this weekend hopefully that goes well. I also need to sit down and figure out what medical bills will be paying too and study for my test that is coming up this week. So much to do so little time!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Weekend Washout
It is going to my a rainy weekend at the shore! Tonight we are making pizzas, that will be fun! My daughter has practice tomorrow at 8 AM, luckily she is getting a ride from one of her coaches. I am going to the DMV to get my license renewed, that will not take long, but its going to cost me :-(. My sweet man and I are going to try to go to the movies on Saturday before noon when tickets are only $6.00 at AMC theaters. I will make a nice Thai meal for him Saturday and then we probably watch Austin Powers since I have never seen any of those movies before. On Sunday I will be getting up early to perform my "volunteer" work duty for my daughter's sports. I get to set up for three different football games this weekend; but that is better than paying $200 for not doing a couple hours of work! I also need to write up my short grocery list and get to the store, but I am only capping the groceries at $40 for this weekend hopefully that goes well. I also need to sit down and figure out what medical bills will be paying too and study for my test that is coming up this week. So much to do so little time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment