Bills that need catching up!!!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Anybody else feel like this?

This is how I feel some days, this past week I have received three new bills totaling over $500.00. It seems when I am just about to get ahead a brand new bill comes in the mail. It can be quite frustrating to know that I now have to re-budget in order to pay a nominal amount to the creditors. To be honest, I became a little bit depressed and did a small amount of shopping. However taking my decorating class has really helped focus my mind as well as finding other ways to make money. I have discovered mystery shopping is one way to make a little bit of cash and have performed two jobs for a total of $20. Its not a lot but every bit helps. I have also decided to consolidate the medical bills and one outstanding debt and request a loan from my dad. I am going to send him an email with the payment plan. I would rather borrow $2000 now and pay him $500 a month over the course of four months, rather than stressing on it. Originally my Christmas Budget was $750, then I raised it to $1,000, but due to the new financial hiccups it is back down to $825. I am almost completed my shopping and looks like I probably will only spend $600 on Christmas this year and will be able to put more towards my debt.


1 comment:

Jerry said...

You're absolutely right that every little bit counts and leads to more and more money. Most people don't see this and fritter away dollars like it's nothing. There's no insurance nowadays that you'll have a job, home or health so preparing and doing all you can now will serve you in the long run.
Jerry
www.leads4insurance.com

Emergency Fund