I am giving my self a Financial Star for starting my financial and personal goals this year. First of all I am now allocating 6% of my salary towards my 401K and ESPP accounts. I would like to get to increase the percentage to 10%, but its better than nothing. I also paid off one credit card off this week and have $400 saved up in my EF. I also started a personal goal of going back to school early than expected. By the end of this year I will have completed five classes and only need two more to complete my degree. I am going to the gym three days a week. I am spending more time with my daughter and I am not eating out like I used to, however I did promise to my daughter that on Friday's she can have Micky D's for dinner, she just loves those chicken nuggets. I am pleased where I am now, and hope to continue this path throughout the year.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Accomplishments
I am giving my self a Financial Star for starting my financial and personal goals this year. First of all I am now allocating 6% of my salary towards my 401K and ESPP accounts. I would like to get to increase the percentage to 10%, but its better than nothing. I also paid off one credit card off this week and have $400 saved up in my EF. I also started a personal goal of going back to school early than expected. By the end of this year I will have completed five classes and only need two more to complete my degree. I am going to the gym three days a week. I am spending more time with my daughter and I am not eating out like I used to, however I did promise to my daughter that on Friday's she can have Micky D's for dinner, she just loves those chicken nuggets. I am pleased where I am now, and hope to continue this path throughout the year.
Labels:
accomplishments,
financial goals,
personal goals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Keep it up! Sounds like you are on track!
That is fantastic! Keep up the amazing work!!! You will be there so quickly!
Post a Comment