Bills that need catching up!!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Giving up for Lent


Yesterday was Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent. Growing up we participated in Lent by giving up an activity we enjoyed for 40 days. I have decided not to give up clothes shopping for myself for the next 40 days. This will be difficult for me because I love to buy new clothes for myself, but if I take it one day at a time, I know I will succeed. I also have to change my dinner menu, as Fridays are meatless day during the season of Lent. This Friday instead of leftovers, we will have seafood or some type of vegetarian meal. Since I forgot to take out the marinated Bulgogi for tonight's dinner, somebody will have to eat the one leftover meal and the rest of us can have soup. I have a busy day planned though, meeting with my daughter's school, then my cat has an appoint with the vet. Two loads of laundry needs to get done, then some cleaning. Then if there is time 1/2 hour of cardio at the gym. I do have to squeeze in some study time for my exam that has to be done by next Tuesday. Too many things to get done and not enough time in the day!!!

No comments:

Emergency Fund