Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, February 09, 2009

Weekend Enjoyed!

This past weekend was Bank of America's Museums' on Us. So I decided to take advantage of the sunny and warmer weather and take my daughter up to the city. We decided on the Museum of Natural History and had a great two hours just walking around, staring at the big whale, T-Rex. A total of 49.14 was spent in NYC and believe me around here that is inexpensive outing to the city. Over half of that amount was just towards transportation, the rest was on my daughter's admission cost into the museum and food. Since BofA is offering this program up thru April, my daughter and I decided that we would go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art next month.

Friday I received mystery shopping and survey checks totaling 65.99; one of those checks were 17.50 and put that towards the NYC trip, the others were deposited into my Sovereign bank account. Sunday was still beautiful and warm and I cleaned out my car. Much to my amazement, I finally found the gift certificate to the place where I love getting my manicure and pedicures. I still have 68.00 left and it will expire March 15, luckily I found it! I would hate to see such a gift go to waste. Now I am trying to decide if I should get a 39 min facial with a manicure and waxing or just receive two session of the manicure and waxing. I will make an appoint for Thursday and make my decision then.

Now for the additional spending, my daughter has a terrible habit of losing all my utensils, so I went to Kmart and bought a 12 set for 7.48. Then I gave my daughter $8 so she and her friends could go to BK and eat, $18 to fill up my tank. Finally I spent a total of $52.87 at the grocery store. To include the NYC trip, my weekend spending was 135.63.

No comments:

Emergency Fund