April's Budget is finally completed!
As you can see I am paying more on my debt this month, debts include all credit card, medical bills and anything else that is not a utility. My utilities seem high, but only because the gas bill has been high the last few month, which is not unusual. Everything else is in the normal range of billing. I gave myself $100 in the eating out category due to the fact that I will be traveling to visit my mom twice this month and I enjoy treating her out to dinner. Another factor is that my daughter will be gone for five days and I will treat myself to sushi at least once! Hopefully I will go under in this category! Overall April should be a low key month, shooting for 12 no spend days, bring my lunch in every day and breakfast at least 18 days this month and to keep within the grocery budget of $200.
As you can see I am paying more on my debt this month, debts include all credit card, medical bills and anything else that is not a utility. My utilities seem high, but only because the gas bill has been high the last few month, which is not unusual. Everything else is in the normal range of billing. I gave myself $100 in the eating out category due to the fact that I will be traveling to visit my mom twice this month and I enjoy treating her out to dinner. Another factor is that my daughter will be gone for five days and I will treat myself to sushi at least once! Hopefully I will go under in this category! Overall April should be a low key month, shooting for 12 no spend days, bring my lunch in every day and breakfast at least 18 days this month and to keep within the grocery budget of $200.


No comments:
Post a Comment