Bills that need catching up!!!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up


I can't believe another week has flown by and it was a very busy at work! I ended up bring lunch to work 5 days this week and breakfast 4 days this week. After I woke up late on Monday, I realized it really did work out well when I prepped for the next day the night before. I only had two no spending days this week (2/12) and went to the gym 4 days this week because I was feeling under the weather in the beginning of the week. Today I had to refill one of my prescriptions and I had an additional savings of $20 off of my copay, so I only spent $10! Over all this was an okay week regarding finances, hopefully next week will be better.

2 comments:

jpkittie said...

good for you - looks like a positive week indeed!!!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Sounds like a good week! I find that prepping my lunches the night before is a HUGE help as well.

Emergency Fund