
I am feeling blah today, but looking at sunflowers always make me smile! Its already Wednesday and I realized I didn't post anything this week. Even thought the week is halfway over Here is my dinner plan for the week:
Sun - Leftovers
Mon - Pork Diane, Rice & veggies
Tue - Steak, baked potatoes & veggies
Wed - Chicken quesadias
Thurs - Dinner out
Friday - Pizza
Sat - TBD
Thursday I am taking my daughter out for dinner, because on Saturday I am meeting my mother to drop my daughter off to her for spring break. Saturday is TBD because I do not know if I will be up for making dinner after traveling for six hours. You heard right, mama gets a bit of me time for about five (5) days! I don't have any big plans while she is gone, I probably will clean her room a bit. I only planned on two non spending days this week and tonight is the last of my schedule mystery assignments.
I went ahead an increased my contribution to my 401k by 1% and in July I will increase my employee stock purchase program by 2%. By July I will have a total of 9% of my salary invested in the 401k and ESPP, the goal I have set for myself this year is to reach 10%; I am getting there!
Once the first half of the year is over I am going to take another look at my finances to see where else I can cut back so I can stash more away in my savings account. One of the purchases I want to make this year is to buy a new mattress for myself. The one I have is very old and my back and my beauty sleep is starting to suffer. I need to a bit of researching to find out price ranges and to see which one I would get the most rest. Another expense I need to look out is for my daughter's birthday party in August. She is turning 13 and I am not sure if we are going to have a party or if I am going to take her and 5 friends for a mani-pedi party at the local nail salon and then out for a nice dinner. I will have do some research on that to compare the costs. Off to my mystery assignment and then hopefully to bed, I am tired!


No comments:
Post a Comment