Bills that need catching up!!!

Friday, April 03, 2009

Work Week is Done


I took this picture last year at the national park outside of Cleveland, OH. Whenever I am tired from a long week I just take one look and I smile because its probably the best photo I have ever taken! I just enjoy staring a the raw footage of nature.

The week ended with me finishing up a project a work and being very exhausted. I felt so tired that I decided to skip the gym and change my mystery assignment for Monday. I will workout tomorrow, but I wanted to relax, write out the cheer checks, catch up on my hows and get a good night's sleep. Its been so long since I have just lounged around and watched TV it feels grate to chill at home! To make my Friday easier, I made the Shrimp Pasta salad last night and then I made pumpkin corn bread to go with it. The cornbread turned out pretty good, I would have added more honey increase the sweetness. I do think the pumpkin cornbread complemented the creamy texture of the pasta salad. A little planning makes a big difference when it goes to dinner!

Saturday the cheer registration begins at 9AM and I will be there first thing in the morning and then do a light workout at the gym. I have four mystery appointments throughout the day and in between will be stopping by a lady's home to help her set up her TIVO service. I do plan to get the laundry done, made dinner and study in between. The mystery shops do not take long at all, the longest time I have to be in one shop is 20 min. So the total time spent for the shops is about an hour. Saturday will be busy, but not as busy as my work week.

I plan on making chicken enchiladas with a green cream sauce, yellow rice and fresh baby carrots. I would also like to make pumpkin pancakes to use up the canned pumpkin. Well back to enjoying the last two episodes of one of my favorite shows, Supernatural!

No comments:

Emergency Fund