Bills that need catching up!!!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Busy Weekend

The past weekend was fun and productive! Friday I went to the gym and then bought MickeyD's for my daughter her friend. I decided to treat myself to some yummy sushi and then became a taxi driver and drove my daughter and her friend to and from the movies.

Saturday I was up and out the door by 8AM. I had two assignments to get done and I vacuumed my car out. Then back home to pick up my daughter and her friend to drive to PA and visit with my mom. We met my mom at the Premium Outlets and just shopped for two hours, then had a nice lunch. Then back home where I dropped my daughter off at her friend's house for a sleepover and then back home to get ready to meet up with the girls for dinner.

Sunday I was up to do a final assignment by 7:30. Then off to do the grocery shopping, I did pretty well only spent $62.00. I though about going to the Jazz Fest, but I had a lot to do around the house and opted to stay home. I am glad I did, I spent two hours outside planting a beautiful sunflower, a rose bush and re-potted four plants: basil, chives, catnip and jalapeno.







I am not too sure the rosebush will survive, they tend to be very delicate and can just die off. The rest of the plants should do well.



Then it was a bit of house cleaning and making two breakfast quiches and froze them individually, here is a fresh slice.





Financial Slacker Chic Out...

No comments:

Emergency Fund