Other than the worse date ever on Saturday, I had a great weekend. Friday night was the No Doubt/Paramore concert which was awesome! Gwen Stefani puts on a great show looked fabulous! Saturday afternoon I stopped by a new friend for her birthday party, it was fun and I met some very cool laid back people. Of course then was the worse date ever; after that fiasco was over, I went home and changed and hung out at one of the local bars just chilling and watching the Yanks beat the Mets! Sunday I slept in until 11Am, my daughter was spending the night at her friends house so it was quiet. Last week I read an article about applying inexpensive window film to cut down on cooling and heating cost so I decided to put energy saving film on my windows Sunday. Believe it or not, but I was actually able to accomplish this task; it was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be! I can already tell the difference in the temperature of my bedroom. I was able to do both of my bedroom windows, two panels in the living room and 4 out of the 6 panels in the kitchen. I am sold on this product and will return back to Lowe's to purchase additonal film to finish off the living room, dining room and upstairs bedrooms! After staring at my accomplishment, I packed up a few things and went to the beach for two hours to enjoy the wonderful weather; it was awesome. Then I came home made a small dinner and just chilled out until it was time for me to go to bed. I should have gone to the grocery store just to purchase some essentials, but I will do that later this week. I spent about $50 this weekend, which wasn't too bad, $10 of it was for the cab ride back to my car. I have about $10 left for milk, bread, tuna, potatoes and eggs. Dinner will be easy this week:
Sun - Hotdogs and stuff
Mon - Leftovers
Tues - Roast beef sandwiches
Wed - Homemade tortilla pizzas
Thur - Spaghetti
Fri - ??? I am off and not sure if I will cook or order the usual Friday Takeout
Sat - Invited to BBQ for the 4th
Sun - Pork Loin, mashed potatoes
I do not have any assignments due this week, just need to go to the research company and drop off my survey and collect $50 compensation. Short week coming up, and even though I am off on Friday, I want to be able to get all the housework done that way the weekend will just for going to the beach, eating good food, reading and RELAXING!
Financial Slacker Chick out...


No comments:
Post a Comment