
I am unable to sleep even though I am tired and do not feel well. I have learned that if I just get up and go online for 30 minutes and the go back to bed I will fall asleep.
One of the reasons I can not sleep is I had an unusually exciting day and unable to share this news for a couple of more days. Hopefully by Wednesday I will be able to spill the beans. One this is for sure, the last three days have been very interesting; the universe is certainly moving me towards great opportunities!
I ended up going to the store and brought the usual lunch meat, milk, bread and eggs. Nothing exciting, but I have realized that since my daughter is home I need to stock up this weekend on tween friendly snacks and drink. Other than that I had a low key night, like I said before I wasn't feeling too well and decided against going to the gym. I will go tomorrow after work, and then come to make dinner and then head over to the kitchen facility for a paid survey. I also need to finish my homework for class tomorrow night. Hopefully I can pass out soon, I do have to get up and go to work tomorrow and I did not have a restful sleep Sat and Sun night!
Financial Slacker Chic out...


No comments:
Post a Comment