Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Plans for this Week

I have a busy week ahead of me! Wednesday I have a test and paper due, so that means Monday and Tuesday night after the gym I will be reviewing my notes and making final adjustment on my paper. I'm a Virgo, what else can you expect? Friday I am taking my daughter to see No Doubt in concert. I was invited to a birthday party on Saturday and on Sunday I am heading over to a friend's house for a get together.

Thursday looks to be the catch up day for straighten up the house and doing a load or two of laundry.

I made up the dinner menu for the week:

Sun - Pork tenderloin with buttered noodles
Mon - Roast Beef and Rice
Tue - Leftover pork tenderloin and mashed potatoes
Wed - Leftover roast beef sandwiches
Thur - Homemade Crispy Fish Fingers with mac-n-cheese
Fri - Homemade Pizza
Sat - Hamburgers & hot dogs on the grill

Even though I have plans throughout the weekend, they are mid afternoon plans so I will have time in the AM and PM to enjoy the sun!


Financial Slacker Chic out...

No comments:

Emergency Fund