Today went quick! I can't believe its almost 8 almost time for new episode of Bones and the new show, Mob Doctor with my hubby!
Yesterday was a bit of a bust, I did more work on the room, but just didn't feel too hot so I rested. Even today I wasn't feeling 100% but I was so busy at work that I didn't have a chance to complete my dinner menu for this week Rest assured, it will be completed tomorrow!
Other than that, I am waiting for payday to get our bill paid off, I already know exactly where the money needs to go and I have already spoken to my hubby about what has to be paid this week. So far so good for the week concerning me and hubby being on the same wave length, but that can always change tomorrow.
Okay, I gotta get ready for my last childless night and enjoy watching TV with my hubby!
Financial Slacker Chic out...



2 comments:
I just wanted to say I'm glad you are back blogging! I have you bookmarked & always checked to see if you had anything new. Sorry about the job loss for Hubby.
Rhonda
Thanks for reading I hope you find my crazy life interesting!
Post a Comment