Bills that need catching up!!!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kink in the Project

So I realized yesterday that the back of the desk is made of a panel and is not sturdy enough to hang a beveled mirror (sad face).  I think it's a bit of a blessing, the total amount of the mirror project would have been about $50.00 but since no I am going to purchase a stand alone mirror, I will save between $10-$15.  Speaking of money, my mother called to wish me a happy birthday and also decided to tell me she is sending me $150.00 as gift so I am happy that I can complete my room makeover and get a nice facial. 

Well this cold and/or allergy is annoying, my nose is stuffy as ever and I am having a hard time motivating myself to finish up my room project.  I figured after I blog it up, I will jump in for a quick shower and just get myself together for the day.  Then clean the kitchen and work on clearing up the corner.  That corner needs to be cleaned out so I can move the filing cabinet out of my car and into the room.  Then I just need to start filing all our important paperwork and that should really clean up the remaining two paper piles.  I am actually getting pretty motivated thinking that my desk will be cleared up by today.  I have dinner at MIL's so I would like to get that done by 4:30 PM!   

I guess if I want to get this done, I need to stop typing and get going!

Financial Slacker Chic out...

No comments:

Emergency Fund