It's late but I can not sleep; so I decided to do a quick update. Yesterday before I left to work the diner job my DH called very stressed that something is very wrong with the washer. I told him to just relax and the we would figure it out. Later that night I snuck a call to let him know we could rent a washer for a while until we get it fixed or saved enough money for a new one. He seemed to have calmed down and I felt better because he wasn't so stressed. Today while I was work he called RAC and looked on Craigslist but he was still unsure what to do. I told him these are the choices: rent, buy, or just use MIL washer.... He chose the last choice. So until the washer was fixed I will utilize my MIL'a washer (she lives around the corner). I was happy he chose to deal with inconvenience for a bit instead of spending the last of our money which needs to last until next Friday. So that was the ugly the bad is I can't figure out if I have a cold or not. I think it could be all the ragweed but who knows. Finally the good...I paid the electric, car and cell phone bills AND figured out that we actually just owe September's mortgage payment so our financials are not too bad! Tomorrow I want to inventory the pantry and then do a small grocery run. I also want to squeeze in working on my room project before I to work at the diner.
Okay I gotta try to sleep now post ya later!
Financial Slacker Chic Out..,



No comments:
Post a Comment