Bills that need catching up!!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pleasant Surprises Today

Well I found out today I will be promoted I did not find out how much of a raise I will get but I will find out. I also came home from my jobs tonight to find a package from my mom with my birthday goodies!

Also today we A vendor day at work and I met a financial advisor/planner. I spoke with him for 10 minutes and then told my hubby about him and we are planning to meet with this guy. It's free and maybe he can put a perspective that my hubby will understand.

Not so pleasant surprise...hubby only has $26 in his account, three checks are outstanding and he got gas that hasn't gone thru yet. Now I have to deposit $150 so none of the checks bounce...so much for the extra money I earned at the diner last week! Oh and he did bounce something on another account so that automatic payment will be cancelled because I didn't know he did it.

Oh well not going to ruin my good mood with the promotion and birthday gifts!!!!

Financial Slacker Chic out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the promotion!

Financial Slacker Chic said...

Thank you!

Emergency Fund