Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Inspring Blog

Another blog I've recently started to read is "Making Sense of Cents", this young lady is probably about 25 or 26 and already owns her own home!  She is inspiring to me because already at a young age, she is thinking about her financial future and working toward her security.  I am at least 10 years older than this woman and the only retirement savings I have is my 401k and I am currently not contributing to it due to our financial situation.  I really want to be in a better position by the end of the summer to increase my 401k contributions to 6% and then increase it by at least 1% every year after.  It seems like a small amount to some, but to me its a big deal!

Thank you Miss Making Sense of Cents for your inspiring blog and I hope others will be inspired like me!!

Financial Slacker Chic out...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

awww thanks so much! I very much enjoy reading your blog as well.

Emergency Fund