Bills that need catching up!!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Last Full Week in February!

How many cups of caffeine do I need to wake up today!  Apparently three is my magic number.  The rest of my weekend went well; I ended up bringing $94 home from working of the weekend.  I had a budgeted goal of $240 income from waiting tables for February, and as of today my total income is $276.  The upcoming weekend is the last weekend in February and I'm thinking I will bring between $80-$95 home.  It feels good to almost bring home an extra $350 this month, it doesn't look like much, but it really helps cover the cost of our groceries!  The diner is a bit slow, but that is expected this time of year, many people are still recovering from the holiday splurge or they just do not want to go out in the cold weather.  I am looking forward to what next month will bring me to the diner.  I also was chit chatting with one of my diner co-workers and he was talking about his schedule and that he probably will need a Friday in March off, I told him I would take his shift, he was very happy with this offer.  A win-win situation, I get one extra shift in March and he get's to take his day off without repercussions.   

I ended up spending $4.80 on lunch today because I forgot to throw the leftovers in my lunch bag, oh well that turkey sandwich was worth every bite!  Here is my dinner menu for 3 this week:

Mon - Pasta & Broccoli (meatless Mondays)
Tue - Grilled Chicken & Roasted Potatoes
Wed - Scallops over Rice
Thur - Hamburgers 
Fri - Pizza
Sat - Pulled chicken sandwiches
Sun - Potato Leek Soup

Easy and inexpensive menu this week!

Over all we are on track for the last 10 days of February!

Financial Slacker Chic out...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow good job on the extra money!

Emergency Fund