Bills that need catching up!!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday Night Ramblings

Before I meet my husband, I used to perform a lot mystery shops and to be honest I miss it!  I have schedule three assignments this week that pay $10 each and the best part is I do not have to purchase one thing, so no out of pocket expense!  Even though I have my part-time waitressing job on the weekend, I know I can squeeze in about four mystery assignments a month.  Over the next four or five days, I am going to update all my profiles of the companies I am registered with and have a goal of one mystery shop a week.  When I was performing the shops, I used to earn on average about $100 a month of income, so I was thinking,since I really can't go shopping for myself, why not go shopping and get paid for it!  I had fun when I was performing the jobs and I was able to have the feeling that I was "shopping" again.  I need that feeling right now, as pathetic as that may sound.  I know this is a good move towards our financial stability!

Financial Slacker Chic out...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've been doing mystery shops too and it's a nice bit of money on the side.

Anonymous said...

It actually sounds like a good way to get the shopping feeling without the added debt.

Emergency Fund